This week marks a big week in financial progress. Now would be the time to officially state that I enjoy working with my insurance company due to quick response time and timely payments.
My outside field adjuster took some time away from the Joplin reimbursements to approve some bids I sent him. Here is what was approved, prepayment pending:
$850- Remove all dead burnt limbs from large Oak hanging over the house
$50- Remove burnt limbs on wild cherry in front yard
$75- Remove burnt libs on trees on west side of house
$8500 Home demolition costs including/excluding:
- barricades to be billed at cost plus 10%
- Orange Safety fence $1.60 p/sq ft with wire $2.75 per sq ft
-Backfilling of foundation to be billed as extra
- Demo permit to be billed at actual cost
- Asbestos removal (if needed to be done by others)
- Removal of concrete footing 24" thick billed as extra
- Removal of excessive rebar to be billed as extra
Thank you Travelers. Im glad you like those chocolate E'CLAIRES I sent you.